You’ve proven it works in the lab or on the bench. But will your technology work in the real world, where variables are harder to control? Leverage Key Tech’s creative inquiry and proven technology assessment process to determine if your technology has the legs to make it to market.
Don’t even have a technology yet, but just a great idea? Key Tech can scout the marketplace to discover what technologies already exist that can achieve key functions.
Need someone to develop a piece of custom technology to help you conduct your own research? We can do that, too.
Start by downloading our whitepaper, Proving Technology Works in Products: The 8-Point Assessment Checklist, to gain a deeper understanding of the assessment process.
And see examples of our product development work:
- Larva Tracker Research Instrument
- Canon US Life Sciences Rapid PCR Instrument- Field Trial Units
- Canon US Life Sciences PCR Instrument R&D
- Personal Drug Delivery Device
- Laser Steering and Intensity Measurement System
- HHMI Courtship Song Research Instrument
- HHMI Larva Tracker Research Instrument
Then reach out to begin a conversation about your own technology.