Prototype & Full Scope Development
Let Key Tech be your partner from start to finish on the development of an entire product or a critical subsystem. We’re ready to perform initial product planning, conduct applied research, build prototypes, and complete all necessary testing and validation to move your product design to a contract manufacturer.
As an ISO 13485 certified partner, we’re qualified to build – and reliably control – field-test prototypes for your clinical trials, to maintain design history files, and to perform the detailed safety and performance testing for required for FDA approval.
See examples of our full-scope projects:
- UltraCrit Point-of-Care Blood Meter
- Taylor Technologies Handheld Colorimeter
- Pharmaceutical Mixing System
- Neurosurgical Injector
- Rheonix Instrument Development
- FlowStat Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Device
- InstantLabs Cartridge Redesign
- Cooper Surgical Ally Uterine Positioning System
- OraSure Oral Fluid Collection Device
Then reach out to begin a conversation about your own technology.